[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, September 04, 2006

Some of my friend's blog.

-*This is my friend Paula she is very cool and always makes me laugh. I love to go out with her because she has convert into one of my best friends.*- http://paui94.blogspot.com/


-*This is my other friend Pifi or Stephanie; she is very cool and defiantly funny. She likes to make jokes to people and be on MSN!!*-

-*And my last friend is Nathalie she is VERY funny, loves to play soccer, and going out every time.*-

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger NaTy B. said...

    Whats up Susi!!! hey i just wanna tell you that your post of friends is very cool!!!! i love it. Keep it up!!ok? :)

     
  • At 8:12 AM , Blogger NaTy B. said...

    hey susi plzz change my name to naty ok???!!! thanks :) =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home