[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, September 11, 2006

[[ Great movie " High School Musical" ]]


I Read an article about Catching up with the cast of High School Musical, by Gerri Miller it is great, and cool. I love High School Musical actors and movie. This is what cast member think of:

Cast members have been busy promoting High School Musical for the past five months but aren't tired of talking about the biggest hit movie in Disney Channel history. We caught up with Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay Evans), Zac Efron (Troy Bolton), Corbin Bleu (Chad Danforth), Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella Montez), Lucas Grabeel (Ryan Evans), and Monique Coleman (Taylor McKenzie) at a recent press conference.


SN Online: What were your auditions like? Did it take a long time
to learn the lyrics and dance moves?*


-Vanessa Hudgens: We danced together the whole eight
hours.

-Ashley Tisdale: I actually came in at the very
last minute. They said I wasn't right for the part, but I was begging, "I want
to come in." So I met with Kenny Ortega and got a song to learn for the screen
test. I'm really uncoordinated with dance, but he made us all into dancers.

I think that Kenny Ortega make a great choise by choosing Ashley Tisdale because she is a great actress and I also think the movie got fabulous because of all their work and effort the results were a GREAT MOVIE! I just want to see the second part!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger MaRiA JoSe said...

    susy that movie is not that cool. tough ryan and troy are hot.

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

    Susy I think that movie is awesome I liked your entry. I think it was great when you put what the actors tought about it. You did a great entry!!!

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger natalia y. said...

    Hey susi!
    Really, that movie is soooooo cooool!!!What I liked alot is that you put what the actors thought about it.Good post!

     
  • At 8:41 AM , Blogger Pau I said...

    Hi Susy!! Your post is super cool! I also think that HSM was a really cool movie! I just can't wait 'til they do the second part! Good work!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home