[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, September 18, 2006

** A Fantasty Story** =) o--(^.^)--o


Well, I had just read a Book in school. It is called "Three Skeleton Key". What I think of it? Well, I think.. IS THE WORST BOOK I HAD EVER SEEN, ITS BORIN, UNITERSTING,ECT...he he, I’m just joking, I think it was very cool, Even it was of RATS witch I hate them and smell like my brother just arrived from tennis class, Well, the book was cool..

There’s one part that I liked a lot it was when the rats where trying to clime the lighthouse and they were like falling and putting them in a pile so just imagine that scene it makes my laugh. Another part that I really don’t like and never inspected was when at the end one of the 3 persons die and another goes crazy, I mean I think that part is a “little” rare..

This story reminds me of one day that I was going to my island by car and we saw a cow in the path and we start shouting bad things to the cow and we never expected the cow was going to react in such a way that the cow start running to were we were and the car start going and we close all windows and doors and we were all like scared but laughing and when we accelerate the cow accelerate but then came a man and took the cow by the corns and save us so we approach and go. But to day I think that wasn’t a cow but a bull, however I indeed like that story even sometimes goes creepy and that stuff, But it was COOL.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM , Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

    Hi susy, I think you're entry was really great, I am proud of you, I didnt know you could do such things :)... Just kidding It's awesome!! You're soooo right about the book, but as a friend i need to tell you that there were some spelling mistakes, anyways noone's perfect!!!♥
    0--(-.-)--0 :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home