[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Saturday, September 23, 2006

**Laughing, Laughing, Laughing**



I’m going to talk you about a funny story I had once in the cinema. I remember I was with my friend Nathalie, and we were just buying the tickets for the cinema. And like always we bought our popcorns and drinks.

When we were already inside, Nathalie made a funny statement and I start laughing kind of weird, so that made her laugh too, so we were like crazy cows just laughing there while everyone was “hushing us”. That made laugh even more and people started getting kind of frustrating, so a man stared shouting to shut up, and we couldn’t, like we were almost peeing right there. All people stared throwing us popcorns and we were throwing the back. That become like a wild party rather than a “cinema” witch hadean stared yet.

Then of a few minutes, the movie stared. I don’t really remember what I was looking at, but I remember that in the beginning of the movie Nathalie laughed like a crazy donkey and I laugh too, we laugh so much that three people went out, and a worker with a yellow light came to see what was happening. We close our mouths and from that one we were more “serious” witch was a miracle, but we make it!

Know that time has passed I think this is event was a "little" embarrassing. Today I feel like we wasn’t respecting the people neither the movie at all, so know I am embarrassed with them and I hope this event will show me to respect other people how I like them to respect me.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM , Blogger [[ ~..Susy R!..~ ]] said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger Pau I said...

    Hi Susy! I think that was super funny! I also do that most of the times in the movies! Like when I saw The Ring Two it was super funny because we started doing a popcorn war with a lot of people!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home