[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, September 25, 2006

**Mi Opinion of my Blog**


-How has your blog lived up to your expectations? -
~Well, because I said in my expectations that making the blog would be fun and it really is.
~Also because I said like people were going to see what you write on it, and I will also see their blogs.

-What is harder or easier about maintaining your web log?-
~I think that for harder is like you need to have a main idea, like the sequence capitals, and corrections so is like that.
~And for easier like the neatness, tittle, pictures, and like to attract someone’s attention.

-How do you feel about it now?-
~Well, I feel many things for the blog right know, because I have done so many things, that I don’t really know from were to start. I feel happy because I have my own blog. I think, that what I predicted in "the expectations for my blog," were real because it was really fun.

-Has your feeling changed since the beginning?-

~No, how I had already say before I thought making up a blog was going to be fun, and cool. AND IT REALY IS.. so I think nothing has change.

-How do you feel about the technical aspects (links, pictures, settings, etc)?-
~Um..Really I think my blog is really good, because even though I made a lot of effort creating it, I put the appropriated pictures, links, and settings. So like everything makes part of the blog and joins perfectly. So basically I think I made a good work.

-What has surprised you most about your experience so far?-
~That many cool things have happened during these days and like security and those entire things are really good. Also that the settings and everything the blog gives you to make it, is really good, creative, neat, and nice.

-What have you learned from blogging?-
~I have learn new words, better writing, how to make things in a organize, nice and neat way. Like to interact more with my friends and has teach me a lot of thing; like about how to use the technology in a safety and organize way, ECT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home