[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, October 02, 2006

+[[ *Problem and Solution* ]]+




*Usually when I am dealing a problem I calm up but not always. I breath three times until I start calming more, because usually I am very nervious.Sometimes I shout, and start beying rude with other people even if they aren't in the problem. When I am under presure well, sometimes I hide that but I always find the manner of leting me calm down and resolving problems in a right way.*

Once I was on Medellin with my two cousins; Maria and Irene. Maria is my age and Irene is older; like about 2 and half years old. We were on the pool and I had a white doted bikini, and they had two little black and blue bikinis great design from Onda de Mar, a BEAUTIFUL shopping bath suits center.

However, we were all there happily playing in the pool and suddenly I grabbed Maria from the shoulder and untie her little but very nice bikini, her head goes red and her first action was protecting her and dipping down the pool. I also blush because I was embarrassed, but I could control and solve the problem. When I saw my other cousin Irene, also embarrassed, I remembered Maria was under water, so I deep too and help her down there.

Finally we came up to breath, and she was again In her nice bikini. Fortunately anyone was seeing us, but even so I tell her I was really sorry and know we become great friends because even thought, and incident wouldn’t change such a big thing right? So, even today I keep visiting her, with her sister and two little brothers named Pedro, and Felipe.. They are sooo cute!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM , Blogger Paulina A. said...

    I discovered that you are using very good techniques that would teach me how to solve conflicts more accurately...

     
  • At 10:31 PM , Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

    Susy, I think your comment is great, and besides you're so right in the first part, I do exactly the same thing and people get bored... good work !

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home