[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, January 15, 2007

.

Hello! My name is Susana but my friends called my susi. I am going to introduce me and talk about my important issues. I was born in Medellin on March. I'm 12 years old and I live in Cartagena. Here its very hot but also very fun. The beach is very nice and almost everytime in the mornings. I love to draw, go shopping, do water deports, hang out with my friends and chat wich is relationed to one of my issues (technology.) Here on cartagena you can go to; movies, restaurants, clubs, beach, islands, pools, Paseo Peatonal (wich is a walk way closed to the beach very nice). I also love to hear musik like pop, rock pop, regaetton ( wich is very commin here), hip hop etc.

Since this is the teen like proyect Im going to talk about it. Im intersted in technology and tennage drinking. I think this is very bad because it can affect us. Like I know technology is VERY cool because it help us doing things easier and faster (talking about homeworks) hehe just joking! Well, also you can get to know people like Im doing it right know! You are knowing me THANKS TO THE INTERNET! Yeah! Well technology is very good every how you know how to control it! Its nol like a maniac whos obsesive for MSN or I dont know.. chating or what ever, because that can harm us too. Then we would be like robots that EVERY TIME we need to be on interet and be programed for that. Well really Internet isn't just computers! duhh! Im talkig in general.. t.v. celphones ( I love them), play stations xD, ETC!!

Well talking more about the tennage drinking it is also very bad. Look, Imagine you like about... how many years are you??12...13.. 14 well about that age. Know think about drinking alchol right know! Know imagine when you are an adult. Do you really think you would become a super model or singer or heavy metal guitarist? umm.... HELLO! NO!! Drinking alchol seens young is bad people!! It is bad for your health and it would affect a lot in your social enviorment! hello!!! Here in Cartagena is very common and most in poor towns because here, poor people just waste their money in alchol and Im not talking about adults Im talking about tennagers. Could you just imagine their lives??!It would be horrible.

Well I hope my long converation with you teach you something because if not Im just wasting my time (joking) hehe.. Well Really al this im saying is true IM NOT INVENTING! And how I all ready told you is very common. Ok, NOW I got to go because my brother named Tomas just bothered my beutifull moment with you guys. I was inspired... WELL BYE!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home