[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, October 16, 2006

D= [[ **Irotama** ]] ( Great Hotel ) =D



Hello everyone, today I am going to talk you about a great Hotel I am right now, it’s called "Irotama." Is five stars and they are all big cabin. Right know I’m here in the cabin writing these blog that is late. Well, why late? Because here the Internet is not easy. I needed to by a card for 20 thousand pesos, my dad couldn’t put in the card for the internet that’s why I taked so long for me to write this blog and so late. WELL! I am not here to talk you about how long it took me to write this stuff but about this great Hotel.

Well, how I was telling you Irotama is a great hotel with variety of restaurants, activities, cabins, buildings, etc. It’s is located in Santa Marta. It has one of the biggest beaches. There are all kind of activities such as; spas, riding horses, volleyball, badminton, golf, ping pong, sail boats, water activities, etc. The cabins or suites are BIG, comfortable, and nice. There are like 100 restaurants and the hotel is so big you could lost, I didn’t event know were was my cabin located at first.

I recommend you this Hotel because it has great service and is beautiful. You can have a great moment with your family in this place. The only bad thing is, that when you are in the reception you have to wait a little bit but that is part of all, to be patient. Well I need to go know because I am going to eat pizza in one of the delicious restaurants here. Well, before I go, like I had already said before I had pass great in this place with my family know its your turn to have a lot of fun here with your family. Ok, know really I need to go, I hope you had enjoy these blog, Bye. WRITE ME A COMMENT!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home