[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Thursday, January 25, 2007

**Issues**

Hello again! Its me, Susi. How are you? I hope everything fine. Well, I just wanted to talk more about my issues or ideas of the TLP proyect, so you have it very clear. My issues are technology, tennage drug, and global warming.

Ok, lets stared with technology. Do you like technology? wait.. let me answer... YES!!! ok ME TOO!! Technology is a very delicated and important in life. How I already say and I think you know, technology is a way of learning things, making it easier and faster to do. Also technology is advancing all time. Colombia isnt a place of many technology I can said but even so we are very good. Technology can also affect us in many ways such as; transportation and communication. Like celphones makes it for us a communication even from big distances. And like bus, car, airplaine all of those are advanced technology wich Im sure would keep advancing.

Another Issue is Tennage Drug. I think consuming drug is obiusly bad. Im talking about drugs like; alchol, smooking, marihuana etc, and it is even worst if you are a TENNAGEEER!! I think this was an interesting theme that I really am interested about because that is very common in Colombia. I think that the addiction to the drug is very bad, they say that the personal dossis isnt bad, expet when you exeed. I think taht EVEN the personal dossis of drug is bad because like... THAT IS DAMAGING YOUR BODY! so thats what and why I choose this Issue.

And for last thing is the global warming. GLOBAL WARMING is everything. Green house effect, heat, etc! EVRYTHING. And is something that is happening part becaus of us. We are also damaging our own and only planet we have; Earth. Also the same Earth is caussing it but we are most becaus eof all the garbage and air, gas, and stuff we are throwing in the athmosphere. We should stared by caring about or planet because late or early it will affect our future or maybe our childs future ( if you have childs). So I think is very important to care about our planet, thats why I choose this Issue.

Ok now I need to go because my eyes are closing! Time to slэєp! c ya!!

**ѕυѕι яэѕτяєpο**

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM , Blogger Pau I said...

    Hi Susi! I also think that global warming is very important and I'm also gonna do my project about that (I think!)..! Well, bye!
    xx

    Pau! :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home