[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Friday, February 23, 2007

<;D ** Animal Rights/ Cruelty!** <;(

Hello everyone! AGAIN it’s me. Well, I just wanted to tell you about my new issue I just change. It’s about animal rights and cruelty. Animal rights UP and animal cruelty DOWN!! How can this people be sooo mean! Well, now I’m going to talk a little about this so you get sort of idea what Animal Rights and Cruelty is. There are GOOD and BAD things for this that are:


*GOOD: Animal rights its also known as animal liberation. This mean that animals must be free and not human’s property. In this page I read some goals to animal rights that are:

  • The total abolition of the use of animals in science;
  • The total dissolution of commercial animal agriculture;
  • The total elimination of commercial and sport hunting and trapping.

I think that an animal right is what people must do instead of killing the animals. If we keep killing animals then what do you think would happen? RIGHT! NO ANIMALS! Well, also imagine this. Do you have any pet at home? Like dog, cat, horse (If you have a horse you are weird…I mean horse INSIDE your house) etc. Now imagine that someone killed you your pet, (I’m sorry if I’m to bloody but that’s the point of view I want to get.) To make people realize that killing animals is very bad just like as if someone killed you your pet!

*BAD: Animal cruelty means the same as it sound is treating bad animals or killing (doing cruelty) to them. The worst part of animal cruelty Like, people killing animals for fun. THAT’S THE PROBLEM. If you kill an animal for food or to survive that is ok because, I mean that’s the cycle of live! Like in the jungle, deserts, woods, ect; lions, tigers, insects, rabbits, giraffes, elephants, etc are killing other animal because that is cycle of live they need in order to live and survive. For example, plants need to be fertile in order to grow well because fertile is the substance plants need to live. My mom told me, that in some parts of the world (I don’t know exactly were) some so it’s totally normal. But is bad when you do it FOR FUN! I read a small small article called Cow Slaughter. This, really has a video in wich you can analyse what is happening. People are killing all class of animals to sell and they cut those animals from the... neck. Oh my god, I can continue is too sad. This people must be send to JAIL! There they can pay what they have done to these animals.

Well, I hope you get sort of what I wanted to infer to you. Remember that if some day you see a person treating bad an animal, DEMAND! Or explain him (I don’t really think its going to work) that what he or she is doing is bad and cruel. Next post I will talk more about this, well, if Mr. Hide told us to. Now I need to go. See you later!

-->Susie<--

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

    Susy, I really "liked" your blog( just kidding) :P... Well the point is that I am happy you are in my group and that you also care about animals... I saw the cow slaughter video.... OUCH!! poor cow IT WAS ALIVE WHEN THAT MAN ST[ARTED CUTTING ITS THROAT... well from what I know a slaughter is to kill animal because of food but if that is the point... why dont people make animals suffer so much, for me is much better a fast kill (JUST IF IT IS FOR FOOD AND NOT FUN)
    bye....> [(*..M@Yi..*)]

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home