[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, February 05, 2007

**Teenage Drug**

Hey! It’s me, Susie! Today I want to tell you about teenage drug. Maybe you wouldn't even care about it, but what I’m going to tell you is very important so listen up! Well, because I’m interested in the issue of teenage drug I searched on del.icio.us. This is a page where you can get information about many things. Other pages are Google News or BBC News. However, I looked in del.icio.us and I searched Teenage drug. There, real teenagers tell stories about them drinking and consuming drugs.

One story I read called "I Was Tired of Nobody Trusting Me". It was about a girl named Krystan that was adopted by pretty good parents, born in California. She was like a normal girl but her father had many alcohol bottles at home, so she stared drinking, and with years she stared to drink, smoke and consumed many drugs. She said that AT FIRST it maked her feel good, but when time passed her health, friends and family were missing. Even the people she got to hangout with; the ones who consumed drug, alchol and smoked were a little afraid of her because she was consuming to lot. Krystan got always in trouble and hide stuff from her parents and even steal them money when they weren't seeing! A lot of things happened to her, but one day her mother catch Krystan stealing their parents money and grab her by the hand and found a pipe on her backpack. Because her mother was worried she maked many test, and treatments so she could be again the girl she used to be, thanks that Krystan wasn't SO much deep in the drugs she could be cured. Today she is a drug and alcohol counselor in Scotts Valley, CA.


I learned that consuming drugs is bad because it ruins your body inside and outside, get in troubles, lost friends and families, making bad things such as stealing money from your job (if you have) and parents. Remember that consuming drugs is bad. And many people had lost almost everything because off the effect of drugs. Also they say thing that they shouldn’t and people don’t believe or have confidence on them because they know how those people are.


I think all this is very important because it teaches me a lot of things such as how had teenagers been affected by the drugs and how had their lives changed when they didn’t consume and when they stared consuming. Like I think that if you consumed drugs all your live would ruin and you will get in many problems and you wouldn’t have many TRUE friends that carry about you even though you consume.


I want to expand my understanding of my topic by making more post or telling information about the effects on drug. Like also tell the stories or post the stories of the people I read that consumed drug and how they live change since the stared consuming. Post comment of about what I think and make people notice about the bad influence of messing with drugs, alcohol, and smoke.



This isn't anything comparing to the things that happen in real live. You should never drink smoke or consumed drugs. They (drugs) are bad for your health and appearance. Also you lost friends and family when you consume those. Don’t get massed up with that of drugs. You would gain many problems. Live life without ruining your live and damaging your self.

Another thing that happens a lot, (I don’t know if it happens where you are, but here in Cartagena yes) is that poor people spend their money on drinks like alcohol and I’m talking about teenagers. Is that the worst thing is that! They are teenagers!! I don’t think you want to be like them. Spend your only money gained in the day with alcohol and cigarettes. Those people really don’t know what they are doing but I do. Ruining their live with…with...DRUGS!

Oh! I forget to tell you! Sometimes in some parts restaurants and streets sellers sell TEENAGERS alcohol and they are like 15 years old. Poor guys, at 15 years and drinking. Well I think you already get the main idea off this. "DON’T RUIN YOUR LIVE BY CONSUMING DRUGS!" Well, Now I need to go, I hope you get clear the concept of drugs and the causes and effects it has on you. Bye! See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home