[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

**Other Respond**

Hello again! Because I needed to finish my 500 words about other schools questions, I decide to go to Mr. Fisher's class. There I find an interesting question, it was like this: What is the climate like in your place?

Well, the climate here in Cartagena is very very hot! Sometimes the climate is even warmer in some days, but usually at nights, the wind is fresher. Not even on December it gets a little cold! But you get used to Cartagena's climate. I have been here sense I was a baby, even though I wasn't born here. I was born in Medellin were climate is colder than here. When it rains, like in Cholón (Were Rosario islands are), the climate gets like kind of wet and dry so it attracts mosquitoes! In my island the climate is fresher. Well, Know I need to go! I hope you get to know more about Cartagena´s climate! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home