[[ **-SuSy R-... BloG!!** ]]

++[[ **..Hi welCome tO mY bLog!... I HoPe U lIke It!.. Is rEaLLY cOOl,C yA lAteR!! =)..

Monday, March 26, 2007

*+* 3 Songs *+*

In English class our teacher, Mr.Hide, made us heard 3 songs and ask us to write what we imagine of that song this is what I image:

1. What I imagine in the first song was like a video game I had play once called Don King Kong. The music heard almost the same as that, but when the music continues playing I start to imagine like vampires or bats. The music turns more gothic and dark. At the end it sound me like jazz or something. Because there was a piano so I imagine like a dance.

2. The second song sound like a farm. In the farm was a farmer that was dancing with his wife. It remembers me like all the animals in the farm; pigs, cows, horses, chickens. Then it heard like chickens were all crazy jumping and running throw the farm because a dog was trying to chase them. In the end I remember like the escoceses dancing.

3. In the third song it took place in China. There is a bridge and beautiful Chinese woman start walking throw the bridge with long dresses of shiny and bright colours. In the sides of the fountain it had flowers all over it. There are some fish’s swimming in the fountains and fresh water coming all over it. Suddenly a horrible sound come in the song and makes my beautiful image vanish in a… PUF! With that horrible noise I image an old man that was very sick. When the song was almost finishing it sounded to me like an African song. I start to remember the wild live in Africa, the animals, the safaris, etc, but then... the horrible sound of the song came again and makes my image go away!! No!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home